My Blog friend Amy had this new, little game on her site to help blog buddies get to know each other a little better. Here's the way it's played...
If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on...
Amy assigned me the letter:
1. DARLING little girls...two of them, that fill my life up to overflowing.
2. DEPENDABLE family....siblings & parents who are there whenever we need some advice, babysitting, loans.
3. DOLLARS...Happy in this economy to still have a steady flow coming in.
4. DAREDEVIL...Jami is the biggest one in our family.
5. DEAF....Lindsi's Deafness has brought so many wonderful people & experiences into our lives. It's been an unexpected journey, but one filled with a lot of rewards.
6. DELIGHTFUL....What my girls are MOST of the time.
7. DISNEY PRINCESSES.....It looks like my house is sponsored by these lovely ladies.
8. DECENT.....I would like to (effortlessly) meet a decent (SINGLE, EMPLOYED, INTERESTED, CHRISTIAN, CLEAN, LOVES KIDS) kind of guy
9. DREAMS...I am encouraged by them coming true & encourage my children to dream BIG & OFTEN.....
10. DAILY prayer & meditation keeps me happy.
(Comment or email if you'd like to play along!)