Monday, July 4, 2011

Weeks 2 & 3.....

Well, that went well......LOL....

We've been relaxing, cleaning house, swimming, visiting friends near & far & taking advantage of our free summer bowling.

On week #2, the girls both opted for short "do's"....since Jami had been promising me for months that she wanted hair as long as "Tangled", I was less encouraging of her to lop it all off. Also her hair grows SLOWER than anyone I know. Lindsi's will be long again by Christmas, no matter how short she cuts it now.




We visited with my longest BFF who was visiting the Orlando area with her family. I LOVE her so much. We can go a long time without seeing each other & then pick right up just like it was yesterday. I have traveled the most with her. She is such a blessing to me.



A few pics of the girls enjoying the afternoon in Orlando....





The girls attended VBS this past week, met some friends for Free Bowling, & alot of this:

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Oh my gosh, that looks like an amazing time! Love all the pictures, love family vacations :-)