Monday, June 20, 2011

The Weeks of Summer: Week 1

I'm going to try & recap our summer week by week.......small goals, people...small goals...lol...

Our kick off to summer was GRADUATION:

Ian, my nephew graduated from 5th grade. He won several awards. He had straight A's through Elementary school. We are very proud of him. Yes...he graduated in a cast.


The 5 Musketeers......We are so lucky that these cousins are so close.


I love this picture of my dad & Ian......


My Kindergarten Graduate.


I don't think she was very excited about the whole thing though.....(grin)


Once school was out, we had my niece Emma for the week. My parents had invited us to go to Jellystone Park in Madison, FL with them for a few nights. We had a great time. The weekends are busy & holiday weekends, they are filled to capacity. However, we went midweek & practically had the place to ourselves.

The girls & Yogi.....


Wet & Wild Train Ride. They drive it through the large field sprinklers. It was fun!


60 FT Story Water Slide. One word = FAST!


Face Painting....


Paddle Boats...yeah, you guessed it. They lasted about 10 minutes before they wanted to go back to the slide.


We also had the dance recital, but I'll write that up in a separate post...... So far, a GREAT start to our summer!!!

No comments: