Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Princess Pottery Party





I'm behind in my blogging....=)

On Sat our local, young couple owned, pottery painting place, hosted a Princess Party. The girls went, in full costume & each got to paint a pottery version of The Glass Slipper. It was a good time. We had spread the word, so quite a few of the girls' friends were there as well.

Unfortunately, my girls were bent on their tasks & were not very good visitors with their friends also in attendance. Oh well, some of us ended up at Chick-*-A afterwards & the girls all had fun playing together there.

Then, because it is still summer like, all the kids went swimming at Grandma & Grandpa's house, followed by hamburgers on the grill.

It was, in fact, a great Saturday!!

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

what a grumpy face in that last pic. cute though.

Mailia's Mom said...

Debby, I didn't know you had a blog until just now! I'm enjoying all the catching up. Just had to say that I LOVED the look on Jami's face at the pottery party. I laughed out loud. Too cute!!!
Beautiful girls Debby. You are a lucky mama.

Hugs,
Mailia's Mom