Monday, September 14, 2009

The Last Sigh of Summer

We've spent the last 2 weekends enjoying our days at the beach. This was likely our last trip over until next May or so.....

Jami went this summer from wearing wings & inner tubes to being so comfortable in the water that if something is floating in the deep end..."No problem Mom, I'll get it.." & in she jumps. I still worry she'll get too winded when she's out in the middle of the pool, but I also know she knows how to get to the side. And, I do think Lindsi occasionally forgets how little she is & plays too roughly with her, in the deep end.

Overall though....fun times!


Celebrating Sarah's Labor Day birthday.....


Pretty Beach Girls.......


Look! A Rainbow!!

1 comment:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Looks like tons of fun!! Your girls are just so darn cute! I wish we lived closer so J &L could come over to play...I just know Lucy would love them dearly!

Love the rainbow! A sweet reminder of God's faithful promises!