Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Little Graduation

I'm getting caught up on my Blog posts......



Jami's Pre K had a full blown graduation. I know we will go through almost an identical program next year, when she graduates from Kindergarten.

So, there was the cap & gown, there were little songs about getting ready to go to school, there was a march across the stage, posing for pictures, a BIG cake. Overall, a fun afternoon where Jami got to be THE CENTER of attention. She was completely in her element.

It is a tad sad to think that in just a few months my baby will be off to kindergarten....until I think about my cousin who is the same age as I am, & HER BABY is off to college in the fall!!



Cousins (& a big sister) are the BEST.......


A Yummy Cake


Jami & Mom

3 comments:

Sandra said...

That is a really good picture of you and Jamie. We miss you guys!!!

Ramona said...

Beautiful pics! I found Pre-K graduation so hard! Even my step children are now graduating from college, my own kids getting old aged me so much more! We will probably go through this every year now! :-)

Stefanie said...

Wow, full blown indeed! Even the cap and gown!! Sophie had a 'graduation' but with a home-made cap :)
Looks like the graduate sure enjoyed herself!